Thursday, May 31, 2007

Back on track

Yebo!!

Back from weeks of travelling and a lot of new impressions! Started with a trip to Zambia with the original “Norwegian-Namibia-Crew” me, Lena, Terje and Madeleine (who is now in SA). We met up with the hard boiled Zam-crew Anders, Laila and Lusanda for a weekend of fun and a short bush trip by 4x4. It was very nice seeing old friends and meeting the Zambian people.

Back in Namibia Me, Terje and Lena took a hitchhike trip around the north with a short stop in Opuwo; home of the indigenous Ovahimba people.

I had the pleasure of having three of my Norwegian friends coming down to visit me. We had a real “Power Tour” with rented car and activities every day. It takes more than 12 days to see Namibia but I think we came pretty close…

It’s nice to be back in Oshivelo with solid ground (sand) under my feet and now I have a lot to do before leaving my home and my friends for the past year. Tears are already gathering behind my eyes...

No comments: